Monday, January 4, 2010

A new friend...

Its official, I have a training project. Now Bear is going to have to share my time and attention. It should be fun! If you want to see what the fun is all about:

http://mytrainingproject.blogspot.com/

She's a cutie! It will be a great experience trying all this again with another horse with a totally different disposition and body type.

Bear will still be getting way more work than usual though since I'll be determined to get out to the barn to ride the new girl (consistent work is more than just good training, its a safety thing) and with the lights I will end up staying until both horses are done.

They won't meet until next weekend since he's off at boarding school and I took her to my parent's property for this first week. Hope they get along!

No comments: